MOBILE APP PRIVACY NOTICE
Release April 10, 2019
The privacy of all our Users is very important to us. When you use our Service as an Application User (as the Application Publisher), we process your Personal Data. This Privacy Notice explains how we protect and process your Personal Data. We recommend that you read it carefully.
- What is stated in this Privacy Statement?
Sections in this Privacy Statement provide you with information about:
• Types of Personal Data processed,
• Purposes of processing Personal Data,
• Places where Personal Data is processed,
• Security measures applied to protect Personal Data,
• Limits of liability regarding third parties,
• Viewing, changing and deleting your Personal Data,
• Changes to this Privacy Statement;
• What will you do if you have questions or comments?
- Types of Personal Data processed
A. Personal Data used by our Service
We use Anonymous Data to improve our service. This information will not be made public through the Service.
Automatically generated information
Like most other websites and online services, we collect and process automatically generated information about how you use the App. The information collected includes your ip address and / or your unique device ID.
If you specifically choose to participate, the App may collect your geolocation information. In any case, you can prevent the acquisition of your geolocation information from the settings of your mobile device.
This also happens with automatically generated information about how you use the App. This kind of information helps us to better understand how the Application is used and to produce a service that suits your needs as a user.
If you enable user authorization features within the application, the following additional information is stored:
• Telephone number (optional);
• Additional profile information posted by an external provider such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn.
We also collect the following (unknown) information to inform the application owner about the use of the application:
• The moment you open the application,
• The screens you open in the application and the time you spend on these screens,
• The moment you leave the application.
Note: if user authorization features are enabled, we can associate anonymous information with your information when you log in.
If push notification ads are active in the application, information about BleshSDK, which works integrated with the application, is presented below.
• Through BleshSDK, users’ notification permission status, bluetooth status information, device information, advertisement identifier (IDFA), location, operator, installed application list information are accessed and necessary security measures are taken for the confidentiality of this information provided.
• In case the User wants to save the campaign image sent to him in the photo album, the User’s photo album and camera is accessed and the screenshot is recorded in the photo album.
• The information is used securely and only for the required period of time, within the scope of the purpose of sending instant notifications over the Application to the extent allowed by the User. The information is only shared with third parties to achieve the aforementioned purposes, and the publication and disclosure of information outside of this scope is not allowed.
You may be asked to apply for certain activities such as loyalty cards, newsletters, advertising; In this case, some personal information is requested. This information is stored in the database of our service (including third parties) and will be shared with us.
When you upload data, including photos from the app, it will be shared and visible to all other users of the app.
- Purposes of processing Personal Data
Parties process Personal Data for the following purposes:
• To enable you to use the service,
• To keep information about our service up to date,
• For the improvement and / or customization of the service,
• To identify you and / or customize the Service,
• To know you and prevent fraud,
• To provide support,
• To transmit your Personal Data to third parties if you request this from us or where we are legally obliged to do so.
7.Viewing and Deleting Personal Data
You can send a request to contact us or delete personal information collected using the application by e-mail. You may be asked to provide additional information to verify your identity.
Personal information about children is not collected intentionally or deliberately.
Measures are applied to ensure the security of your personal information, to minimize the risk of damage, to prevent loss and unauthorized access or to use the information. However, these measures cannot provide absolute information security. Therefore, efforts are made to ensure the security of your personal information, but this is not guaranteed, and you cannot reasonably expect that the App and its related databases will be exempt from any unfair conduct, malfunction, unauthorized obstructions or access or other abuse and misuse.
- Changes to This Privacy Statement
This Statement may be updated at any time. The parties will post an updated version of the Privacy Statement through the Service. The parties recommend that you check this page from time to time to be aware of the changes to this Privacy Statement and to be informed about how the parties will protect your Personal Data. It is your responsibility to periodically review this Privacy Statement and to be informed about updates, and you accept and undertake.
You agree to be bound by any of the changes made to this Statement. Your continued use of the Application after the change takes effect will indicate your acceptance of the amended Statement. If you do not agree to the amended Statement, you must uninstall the App and refrain from using it any further.
- What will you do if you have any questions or comments?
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Privacy Notice, please contact us by sending an email.
This Privacy Statement was last updated on April 10, 2019.